Items discussed at Parents Association Meeting – Thursday 27th February.
- Communion Committee – Plans in place for GAA Party. Letter to be sent to 1st Class parents.
- Discussion around hand sanitizers and paper towels (ask Principal for update).
- Discussion around shelters (ask BOM for update).
- Date for Easter Raffle – April 2nd.
- Teacher retention – will school retain same number of class teachers?
- Will there be a split class in September? (ask Principal regarding same).
Dear Parent/Guardian, School will be closed from today until 29th March. Each child is being given a folder/list of work today to be completed over the next two weeks. Please continue to follow the safety guidelines regarding hand washing, coughing/sneezing into sleeve and not touching face. Continue to be alert and not alarmed.
Updated advice from the Chief Medical Officer to Parents of School & Pre- School Children regarding the Coronavirus.